- Long Life: Forced lubrication and virtually vibration free operation, contribute to less wear and trouble free service life
- Modular Construction: Replacement parts interchangeable with different size models
- Cool running: Forced ventilation maintains optimum operating temperatures, extending oil and gasket life. Enhanced air flow allows the pump to run 10 degree Celsius cooler than standard rotary vane pumps. The lower temperature leads to reduced chemical activity within the pump and slows down rates of oil consumption
- Quiet: Operate at or below ambient noise levels in the production environment
- Internal Surface Protection: Inside surface of the oil case has a corrosion coating. It slows down metal corrosion and it extend service interval
- Large oil capacity: Chemical vapors that sublime from the fore line cold trap into the pump oil are more diluted due to the larger oil capacity. This minimizes the rates of oil breakdown and reduce chemical attacks within the pump
A traditional rotary vane pump has four stages of operation.
Induction is a term that refers to the process of The gas is induced into the pumping chamber by the first 180° rotation of the rotor. The crescent-shaped area provided by the offset-mounted rotor raises the volume filled by the gas. The gas pressure reduces as the volume of the gas increases (Boyle’s law). The gas is drawn into the pump, which creates the necessary vacuum.
Isolation is a word that comes up a lot. The inlet port is sealed off from the gas being injected when the uppermost vane crosses over it.
Compression is a term used to describe the process of compress Due to the shrinking area between the rotor and stator, further rotating compresses and heats the gas ahead of the lowermost vane, lowering its length.
Exhaust. If the lowermost vane begins to rotate, the pressure in front of it rises to the point that the exhaust valve opens, allowing the gas to be discharged at a pressure marginally higher than atmospheric.
Application of Vacuum Pumps
These pumps are used as:
- Siphon pipes, turbine chambers and suction pipes of centrifugal pumps
- Condenser air pumps, vaporizers and dryers of all kinds
- Exhausting moist air, gases or vapours from vacuum impregnating tasks, disinfecting plants etc.,
- Crystallization process and other similar purposes in sugar, food stuff factories and chemical and process industries
- It is used for sewage disposal
- Vacuum pump delivers excellent ultimate vacuum, high pumping speed, quiet and cool operation and easy maintenance.
- Durability and product support are additional highlights of these pumps.
- Enhanced features such as anti suck back device, continuous duty cycle rating and low ultimate vacuum are some extra features available in Vacuum pump.